CMMC / DFARS 7012 / NIST 800-171
What you now need to know if your company has a DoD contract?
If it does, you need some level of certification.
The new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) will require that 100% of all DoD contractors/suppliers achieve some level of 3rd party certification related to what is specified in their contracts. Once the CMMC goes into effect, self-attestation will no longer be sufficient to bid on DoD contracts, and it will affect all companies doing business in the defense supply chain regardless of the type of business.
Start your certification by getting data compliant using Armarius Software’s affordable solution that installs easily across your company in 30 minutes or less.
- Manage and monitor data on your network
- Know where all your sensitive data is and who has access to it, what they did with it.
- Provide data compliance reports for audit tracking and accountability
- Proactively prevent human errors and stop malicious behavior
- Receive alerts for situation awareness and take action
- Set up policies and enforce them electronically
Armarius Software solution is available for the small to middle-market companies that do not have large IT budgets or staffing but need a solution for cybersecurity data compliance.
Ramp up your level of certification by using Armarius Software to become data compliant.