Learn More About Our Partnership Opportunities
The Armarius’ Alliance Program (AAP) presents our partners with the opportunity to build market opportunities, develop solutions, and promote service offerings. AAP has categories designed to meet the specific needs of our partner community – Resellers and Technology Partners. Our Alliance Programs and resources give you the flexibility to choose the level of engagement that works inline with your business.
Our Value Proposition To Partners
Armarius Software offers a unique opportunity for its partners to differentiate themselves with a value proposition focused on the following:
- Delivering rapid ROI on projects that create visible client value while providing a basis for long term, more strategic opportunities.
- Partner with a leading software vendor that enables expansion of offerings based on latest advances in enterprise infrastructure technologies.
- Enable the partner provide high-end solutions based on Armarius Software’s infrastructure for Business Process Modeling, Project Management, Systems Integration and Vertical Industry Consulting, thus offering both services & solutions.
- Create new, pre built solutions using Armarius Software’s technology platform.
- Formalize Partners domain expertise into repeatable, reusable solutions.
- Expand Partner’s reach into new or existing markets.
- Armarius Software’s products can enable Partners to complete BPM / B2Bi projects quickly, easily, efficiently to gain a better customer experience.
INQUIRE ABOUT PARTNERSHIP.
Armarius utilizes zvelo’s strengths in categorizing websites.
zvelo has been a pioneer in content categorization and malicious detection for over a decade. You could say it’s our DNA. Working with many of the market’s leading Network Security, Ad Tech and Subscriber Analytics vendors has helped drive our innovation.
Armarius partnered with Oracle to bring the Scribe Management Suite to market as a Software as a Service.
Utilizing Oracle’s cloud infrastructure, the Armarius mangement console is hosted in the cloud to provide direct clients or resellers the power of the software without the need for local hardware.
Ask us today how to have your instance of the Scribe Management Suite hosted on Oracle’s cloud.
Read more about Oracle’s Cloud Services