Learn More About Our Partnership Opportunities
The Armarius Partner Program (APP) presents our partners with an opportunity white label our solution, competitive compensation, joint promotional opportunities and have a dedicated account manager and staff.
From Affiliates, Resellers and Value Added Partners the program has the categories designed to meet the specific needs of our partner community.
Our Value Proposition To Partners
Armarius Software offers a unique opportunity for its partners to differentiate themselves with a value proposition focused on the following:
- Partner with a leading software vendor that enables expansion of offerings based on latest advances in enterprise infrastructure technologies.
- Ability to white label our software solution to be an extension of your business or managed service practice.
- Competitive compensation structure
- Dedicated account manager and technical resources
- Promotion of your business as a partner to prospective clients
- Joint promotional opportunities
- Free training by Armarius’ marketing, sales and technical teams
- Formalize Partners domain expertise into repeatable, reusable services
- Expand Partner’s reach into new or existing markets
INQUIRE ABOUT PARTNERSHIP.
Armarius is a distribution partner of Foresite’s technology.
Also, Foresite has integrated the Armarius log information into their proprietary application giving them added value of information collected in the Scribe Management Suite.
Armarius utilizes zvelo’s strengths in categorizing websites.
zvelo has been a pioneer in content categorization and malicious detection for over a decade. You could say it’s our DNA. Working with many of the market’s leading Network Security, Ad Tech and Subscriber Analytics vendors has helped drive our innovation.
Armarius partnered with Oracle to bring the Scribe Management Suite to market as a Software as a Service.
Utilizing Oracle’s cloud infrastructure, the Armarius mangement console is hosted in the cloud to provide direct clients or resellers the power of the software without the need for local hardware.
Ask us today how to have your instance of the Scribe Management Suite hosted on Oracle’s cloud.
Read more about Oracle’s Cloud Services
Armarius partnered with eTech Channel to offer it’s Scribe Management Suite to the members of eTech’s Channel.
Ask today about becoming a member of eTech Channel’s program as well as purchasing the solution through their channel distribution.